2550 Chemin de Ginasservis
Tourism in Provence in the heart of Var
Bastide des Enqueses is located near Lorgues in Provence, halfway between mediterranean seaside resorts – starting with St Tropez – and the Verdon Regional Nature Reserve with its legendary gorges. Easily accessible by road (motorway a few minutes away) and by train, our
house is ideal for a stay in Provence to visit the area and its heritage : in the heart of the countryside, its villages, vineyards, markets. You will discover authentic treasures on the roads of Provence.
Access : “Lieu Dit Les Enqueses” via Chemin de Ginasservis
GPS coordinates :
Latitude : 43.30119 N
Longitude : 6.18183 E
Motorway A8 : exit at Le Luc – Le Canet des Maures, or exit at Le Muy, both 15min from Lorgues
Plan your route with Via Michelin
SNCF Station Les Arcs-Draguignan https://xxx.oui.sncf/ : TGV Méditerranée railroads (Paris, Brussels) and TER Railroads (Marseille, Toulon, Cannes, Nice, menton)
15 min from Lorgues
1 h 05
1 h 15
1 h 00
1 h 05
1 h 05
1 h 10
1 h 10
1 h 35
1 h 30
1 h 45
2 h 00
Epicenter of the Var department, Lorgues is an ideal start to day-travel around the Alpes
Maritimes, the Haute Provence Alps and Bouches du Rhône. Beautiful landscapes, quaint villages, ancient and traditional skills and crafts, gourmet moments …..
Week-end, 24h stop or holidays, a stay at Bastide des Enqueses becomes an experience in authentic Provence.
Discover the nearby markets….. a festival of colours, scents and flavours.
- Lorgues: Tuesday & Friday (producers market)
- Draguignan: Wednesday & Saturday (9km)
- Les Arcs: Thursday (10km)
- Carces: Saturday (15 km)
- Le Muy: Thursday & Sunday (17 km)
- Cotignac: Tuesday (17 km)
- Aups: Wednesday & Saturday (19 km)
Around Bastide des Enqueses you will find 17 Michelin*,**,*** restaurants, incuding 2 at Lorgues, 16 Bib gourmand Michelin restaurants, of which 1 at Lorgues, and 2 close-by. Lorgues also has other restaurants mentioned in the Michelin guide.
un festival de couleurs, de parfums et de saveurs
- Jardin Germaine l’Hardy-Denonain (34km)
- Jardin d’Elie Alexis Garden (35km)
- Domaine du Rayol (39km) : les 11 jardins de Méditerranée, superbe jardin remarquable créé par Gilles Clément et entretenu sans pesticide.
- Jardin d’oiseaux tropicaux (41km)
- Clos de Villeneuve (49km)
- Domaine d’Orvès (50km)
- Jardin de Baudouvin (50km)
une expérience au cœur de la Provence authentiqu
Culture and history
In the Var department there are 100 sites to be seen, from the seaside to Var highlands, we shall share our latest crushes.
- Flayosc: 7 km. Nice little provence medieval village. Climb the campanile to admire the vineyards panorama
- Le Thoronet: 9 km. Cistercian abbey (12- 13th century)
- Les Arcs sur Argens: 10 km. Medieval district of Parage, 14th century castle dungeon
- Tourtour: 15 km. Village in the sky, one of our « plus beau village de France » (most beautiful French village)
- Roquebrune-sur-Argens: 23 km. Medieval village, seaside resort with coves, beach and harbour, Bouverie area.
- Fréjus: 31 km. Saint Leonce cathedral (cloister)
- Gassin: 34 km. Perched village, ranked « plus beau village de France »
- Salernes, Aups, Grimaud, Seillans, Barjols, Fayence, Entrecasteaux and its castle …….